Meet our brilliant and most skilled speaker in PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
Dr. Sarah M. Shafik
Lecturer of Pediatric Dentistry (Acting head of the Department), Faculty of Dentistry, Beni-Suef University.
Lecturer of Pediatric Dentistry Misr International University.
Everything you should learn about PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY in one intensive and strong course!
check out the “All about Pedodontics Magician course” program 👇
• Planning for the child’s first dental visit.
• Behaviour guidance for pediatric dental patients.
• Managing different attitudes displayed by children
and their parents in the dental clinic.
• How to overcome a child’s anxiety and fear.
• Pharmacological management of a potentially resistant child
• Techniques for local anesthesia in children.
• Preventive strategies for dental caries in children
• Management of deep carious lesions in primary and
permanent teeth using different techniques and materials.
• Restorative options for primary and permanent teeth
• Esthetic restorations for pediatric patient
• Management of space problems in children
• Management of the developing occlusion
• Prevention and treatment of oral habits
• Indications and contraindications for management of
pediatric dental cases under general anesthesia
• Management of different types of traumatic injuries in primary
and permanent teeth
• Management of a pediatric dental case under general anesthesia
patient under general anesthesia